question

ncobble avatar image
ncobble asked sdra123 answered

Round up customer total to nearest dollar for charity

We'd like to allow enable a feature to allow our customers to round their total to the nearest dollar and have it go towards charity. Is this possible?

Sale
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

You can also browse our App Market to explore apps that can achieve that functionality.

0 Likes 0 ·
wheme1998 avatar image
wheme1998 answered

When rounding up a customer’s total to the nearest dollar for charity, the process involves adding a small amount to their final bill, ensuring that their contribution can make a difference. This simple action not only encourages generosity but also enhances the shopping experience by involving customers in a good cause. Speaking of good causes, if you're looking to assist in other ways, you might want to verify SASSA status to see if you're eligible for any support. There’s always a chance that you could qualify for additional assistance, so it’s worth checking.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sdra123 avatar image
sdra123 answered

Hey Experts,

I have created a tool for SASSA Application Status checking and it is working well as you can see. Now i want to give an option in this tool that when use check the status by entering correct information, user will be able to see a Download button to Download the status data in PDF, Excel or CSV form. Is it Possible? Please guide me.

Thanks

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community