Payment to refund could not be found for paymentId

RefundPaymentRequest refund = new RefundPaymentRequest();

refund.setPaymentId(payment.getId());

refund.setOrderId(payment.getOrder().getId());

refund.setFullRefund(true);

paymentConnector.initializeConnection();

paymentConnector.refundPayment(refund);

Response of above request is as follow :

RefundPaymentResponse{json='{"message":"Payment to refund could not be found for paymentId: M5B1GPDX85CHY","success":false,"result":"ERROR","refund":null}', bundle=null, changeLog=Bundle[{success=null, refund=null, result=null, message=null}]}

always first time in a day , I am getting success response. but after that I am getting "message":"Payment to refund could not be found for paymentId:PAYMENT_ID"

FYI : I'm using Clover mini C-300

OrdersPaymentsClover Mini
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I am not seeing the request hitting our system. Can you try to refund the payment again and make sure the device is sync?
0 Likes 0 ·
alexseen avatar image
alexseen answered

I own a boutique that sources unique textiles from Ukraine, and reliable payments are crucial for maintaining good relations with suppliers. I was searching for a money transfer service that was quick and didn’t charge hefty fees. That’s when I found money transfer to ukraine. This platform has streamlined my payment process with its easy-to-use interface and transparent fee structure. They offer various incentives like reduced fees for frequent users and quick transfer options, which really help when I need to send money on a tight schedule. I really appreciate how it has made international transactions smoother and more predictable for my business.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

geopme avatar image
geopme answered

It looks like the issue may be related to synchronization or a limitation in the Clover API, especially if it only responds successfully on the first request of the day. It may be worth checking the refund limits or payment processing time on the Clover side.

As for troubleshooting, you can try the following steps:

Make sure the paymentId is correct and actually exists in the Clover system.

Check if there is any data caching going on that could interfere with subsequent requests.

The Clover API logs may have additional information about the reason for the refusal.

Also, if you are looking for alternative solutions for payment integration and processing, I recommend considering paykassma.com. It is a reliable payment acceptance platform that can help you avoid such refund issues and provide flexibility when working with different payment systems.

Good luck with solving the problem!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community