question

dawnd avatar image
dawnd asked bryanvargas commented

Discounts Reports now missing important information

I use the Discounts Reports monthly to verify activity against actual receipts collected. I have always been able to see all of the % and $ custom discounts on this report. When I recently created reports for April, May and June, the % and $ discounts are no longer listed. Also about 50% of my Comps, Events & Promo and INV Shrink discounts are not showing up in both revenue and non revenue categories. I have not changed any settings on our stations nor on the dashboard. I have always been able to see all of these discounts since 2017. What has happened? Our discounts are no longer accurate which is a HUGE problem with tracking our sales. This is not a 3rd party app situation.

Discounts
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community