question

ericmcanallen avatar image
ericmcanallen asked bryanvargas commented

"Custom Item" in Report

I started having this problem recently where I'm doing sales on my tablet in the Clover Go App and instead of reporting the items sold, it lumps all the items in the sale into one "Custom Item" and reports it as 1 item sold at the total price. If I log out and close the app, sometimes it goes back to reporting correctly, but not always. The result is that when I pull sales reports, I get a lot of "Custom Items" that I can't match to actual items, so my report is incorrect. This is a huge problem for me since I sell alcohol and have to report on it to the government. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that did not stop this from happening. It's running on a Google Android device that is using my cell phone as a personal hot spot. Any ideas what I can try to get this to stop?

Clover Go
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community