question

gnibloop avatar image
gnibloop asked david09n commented

SOS. URGENT problem with CLOVER SEMI INTEGRATION (NetworkPay)

We have many restaurant customers using our POS connect to Network Pay Display to complete payment. For Auth payment it always return "Authorized" and SALE request always return "PAID" status. So we check these status to ask for signature on paper. We have no issues for almost two years. However, from today, suddenly all the "AUTH" request return status "PAID" and SALE request return status "AUTH", it sounds to me that today's CLOVER system update messed up. Now we are facing hundreds supporting phone call request to resolve this problem. Please HELP us.

secure network pay display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gnibloop avatar image
gnibloop answered gnibloop commented

I guess it's not right place to report his problem. Anyway, now the SALE request show normal result. But AUTH requests still return "PAID". (closed, can't add tips). Can somebody let me know where should I report this kind of issue to?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gnibloop avatar image gnibloop commented ·
This is super annoying. Clover is now very unstable. Some of the SALE requests return correct results and some of them return wrong. (From Network Pay display)
0 Likes 0 ·
ss07 avatar image
ss07 answered david09n commented

Hello - to help us assist you better, please reach out to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with the following:

- App Name and App ID

- Some Merchant names and Merchant IDs facing this issue

- Some sample Payment IDs

We will further assist you from that email.

Thanks!

1 comment
10 |2000

david09n avatar image david09n commented ·
Is there any update? Same problem is breaking our POS for hundreds of merchants.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community