question

smerchanton avatar image
smerchanton asked farhanjani12 commented

Create Association Between Item and Existing Tax Rate PHP

I am trying to create an association between an item and an existing tax rate. I am getting error saying invalid value in JSON. What is the correct way to send the data values.

$curl=curl_init('https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/{MID}/category_items');

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array(

"Authorization:Bearer " . $accessToken,
        'Content-Type: application/json',
    )
);

$data = "{ "elements": [ { "taxRates": {"id": "abc"}, "item": {"id": "123"} } ] }";

curl_setopt( $curl, CURLOPT_POST, true );
curl_setopt( $curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

$auth = curl_exec($curl);
$info = curl_getinfo($curl);
$result=json_decode($auth, true);
echo $result;
Inventory
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

farhanjani12 avatar image farhanjani12 commented ·

Attend specialized bowling camps and workshops for exposure to expert coaching and advanced techniques. Top 10 Bowlers

0 Likes 0 ·

Muktu Star serves as a guide to preventing fraud sites, prioritizing the safety of users in the gaming environment. 먹튀검증업체

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

fewocom avatar image
fewocom answered hana266 Suspended commented

Hi smerchanton! You also consider some of the security concerns associated with submitting form data. If you are a sports lover, tiny games is a game for you to practice your ability to throw the ball to your teammates.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

My real-time commentary is translated into multiple languages, making cricket accessible to a global audience. I cover off-field events, such as team training sessions and promotional activities. cricket news

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community