question

tlutgen avatar image
tlutgen asked bryanvargas commented

Items on one device and not the same as another device with the same merchant info

I am running into a problem with my clover devkit devices. I have a Clover Mini 2 and Mini 3. I have around 110 items associated with my test merchant account I created. These items are correctly showing up on my Mini 3, however my Mini 2 is showing over 5000 items. These Clover devices share the same test merchant, but I see different items on each device. I am not sure how to delete the items either, as they can't be deleted from the Mini 2.

Any solutions or next steps to take to resolve this issue would be appreciated, as this is currently blocking any further development work I can do.

Clover MiniSandbox
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Try resyncing the inventory on the Mini 2 and make sure the device is connected to the internet. Also try rebooting the device. If that doesn't resolve the issue, I would recommend emailing developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with your developer account ID and the test merchant ID.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community