question

cloudester avatar image
cloudester asked maximojerry answered

Clover Sandbox not working

We are not able to login into the Clover Sandbox. There are no incidents on https://status.clover.com/ so just wanted to check if it is the same case with everybody. Thanks!

Sandbox
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ackroo avatar image ackroo commented ·
I'm having the same issue.

I tried 4 different browsers (Brave, Chrome, Edge, Firefox) and they all show the same thing, just the button showing a status indicator.

0 Likes 0 ·
ronan avatar image ronan commented ·

if you are experiencing issues with logging in, you can try checking with Clover's customer support or technical team to see pink hair if there are any known issues or if they can assist you with troubleshooting the problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
bonah avatar image
bonah answered bonah published

I am also not able to login into clover sandbox. No error is shown and login button keeps spinning forever.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ntouchmkt avatar image
ntouchmkt answered

Same here.

10 |2000

maximojerry avatar image
maximojerry answered bryanvargas edited

There may not be any reported incidents on the Clover status page, it's important to note that individual account or configuration issues can still occur. To address this, I recommend checking a few things. Firstly, ensure that you are using the correct login credentials and that there are no typing errors or password issues. Double-check your internet connection to ensure it is stable. Clear your browser cache and try accessing the Sandbox again.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community