question

neill123 avatar image
neill123 asked vesamarket answered

Inventory App

Can merchants access the Vend link from Ecom website using their Clover Inventory App to manage and sell those Vend items directly from a Clover Mini or Flex?

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

That's not natively supported no. It's possible that there is a third-party integration for it. You can check the App Market. I looked and I do not see anything, but I am not familiar with Vend so I might be searching for the wrong thing.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

neill123 avatar image
neill123 answered greyskymedia commented

Finding Vend will be as link from the Ecom website, which is where Shopify is also located.

1 comment
10 |2000

greyskymedia avatar image greyskymedia commented ·
If you can provide a more complete request, I think you'll get a more detailed response.

It sounds like there's an app called "Vend" that you want the Clover Inventory App to interface with somehow. And that you want to use this "Vend" app to see items through Clover Mini/Flex. Clover handles the inventory and the order processing; Vend (if that is an app), has nothing to do with "selling" on a Clover device.

There may be a Shopify API product that can sync, but again... your request is not very complete, so I'm not really sure how to answer.

0 Likes 0 ·
vesamarket avatar image
vesamarket answered

I was looking the same question!

10 |2000

vesamarket avatar image
vesamarket answered

what about the wordpress! I'm trying to sync my inventory, but the woocommerce rest api only can do payments.

the only way is to import manually to woocommerce but you can't track the stock.

probably it should have a way to connect wordpress to clover inventory!!!!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community