question

developer-1 avatar image
developer-1 asked dualtech commented

Print order ticket when new order is placed online

We are getting complaints that new orders are not being printed when a new order is placed online.

We are using the Print API. This seemed to work initially, but now all our customers are receiving the following email:

-----------------------------------------

Hello **Customer**,

You’ve received a new online order but we can’t send it to your printer right now. Check that your Clover device is online and your printer is working normally.

-----------------------------------------

This email is being sent to all customers who receive orders through our system. I've had them check their printers and Clover devices.

Here is one of the Order ID's: MZ2PVGABPH52C

Also, the latest customer to complain is using the Clover Flex system. Should she be able to see a list of online orders within that POS system?

e-commerce api
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dualtech avatar image dualtech commented ·

Do your orders have modifiers? Do orders without any modifiers print? I'm facing the same issue. Only orders with modifiers added do not print and the clover client receives that email.

0 Likes 0 ·
developer-1 avatar image
developer-1 answered

Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developer-1 avatar image
developer-1 answered

Is Clover still a thing?

10 |2000

developer-1 avatar image
developer-1 answered

Any chance I could get some help with this?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community