question

claraperez avatar image
claraperez asked Richelle Herrli commented

CloverMini Gen 2 and Flex2 won't accept credit cards

Today while using my devices (Clover Mini 2-gen and Flex2) I am unable to process payment using Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Apple Pay. The following error appears:

"Transaction declined Charge decline SERV Not Allowed card types cannot be processed on your merchant processing account. Ask for another form of payment. Contact support if you believe this to be incorrect."

this other error messages also appears when I try to use VISA cards:
"Transaction Declined: Charge Declined Declined No reason Provided."

Clover Minisemi-integrationsClover FlexDevKit
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·
Which environment are you seeing this error in?
0 Likes 0 ·
claraperez avatar image claraperez Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·
a Sandbox environment
0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ claraperez commented ·
Please add specific steps for reproduction. You've tagged this as a semi-integration issue. Which API or SDK are you using when you encounter the problem? Etc.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered Richelle Herrli commented

I am unable to reproduce the issue using the steps you've provided. Does your device allow offline transactions? If not, was your device offline when the error occurred?

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

claraperez avatar image claraperez commented ·
Hi Richelle, The device does allow offline transactions, but I've verified that the device was online when I attempted to pay
0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ claraperez commented ·
Do you have a Clover UUID for the transaction? If not, may I have the Clover UUID of the app?
0 Likes 0 ·
claraperez avatar image claraperez Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

2BPE7XW4YFRDT

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community