question

SAMSA Web Team avatar image
SAMSA Web Team asked SAMSA Web Team answered

App submitted for approval but no update for almost two weeks

Hi,

I have submitted an app for approval in production. It has been almost two weeks and I have not received an update. I emailed the developer relations email account but didn't get a response. Just curious how long this process can take?

Thanks!

-Steve

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

natalieclover avatar image
natalieclover answered

Hi Steve,

The process is rather involved and dependent on a variety of factors (quality and completeness of the information provided by the developer, app complexity, etc.) so it normally can take a few weeks.

Currently, we are working through a large number of applications and are experiencing increased wait times. But we are growing increasingly more efficient at this process.

I see your app has been assigned out to someone and I also see your email so that should be responded to soon.

In the meantime, please read about the app approval process here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/developer-app-approval. And ensure you have submitted everything according to the guidelines to ensure an expedited approval process.

We thank you for your patience!

Best,

Natalie

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SAMSA Web Team avatar image
SAMSA Web Team answered

Hi Natalie,

Checking back in on this. Everything is still showing as under review. I had emailed back in a couple weeks ago for a status update and if anything else is needed on our end to help speed the process up but I did not get a response.

Any insight? I'm just trying to verify that there isn't something missing or something on our side causing the delay in approval and am worried that if there is something that needs to be updated this process will continue for more months.

Thanks!

-Steve

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community