question

ethanyoo avatar image
ethanyoo asked

Inventory App Updates

Firstly,

Clover should be consistent in it’s ability to add duplicate item names, manually in the inventory app. When we import inventory through the web dashboard, it scrubs all items that have duplicate names, regardless of the fact that they differ in price, alternate names, SKUs, product codes, etc.

The specific case scenario, that I would not like to repeat, is:

I had a merchant with 7900+ Items in their inventory, with no interest in deleting old inventory as they very frequently bring back older items. But, when I converted and imported the inventory, the upload said that out of 7900 items, it would only upload 1600 items due to duplicate names. So I had to go item, one at a time to add a “.”, “..”, “…”, “-“, “—“, etc., etc., etc.

But, the most frustrating thing is that if I were to add the items one at a time into the inventory app, I could add items with duplicate names.

Secondly,

The Clover inventory should track “last sold” data, for merchants who would like to scrub items that haven’t been sold within a given time frame. For example, deleting all items that haven’t been sold in the last two years. Which could simply be handled in Excel if the export included “last sold” data.

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community