question

tjcorcoran avatar image
tjcorcoran asked natalieclover answered

Associate Clover GO with Sandbox?

I have a developer account and a live production account for my company. I have 2 clover GOs and a clover mini that were shipped as part of my live production account. I want to associate them as developer devices in my developer sandbox but have no idea who to contact to help me do this. is there some developer support number somewhere? I haven't had much luck getting developer support in the past which is frustrating.

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
natalieclover avatar image
natalieclover answered

Hello,

Feel free to reach out to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com.

If you received devices for your production account then they will not be able to be associated to your sandbox account.

However, you may purchase a Devkit and associate that to your sandbox account as talked about here: https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-dev-kits#associating-your-dev-kit

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Natalie

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community