question

superdave avatar image
superdave asked superdave commented

USB-Serial communication with external hardware

Is there any particular library that Clover is recommend using? and any best practises?

semi-integrations
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

superdave avatar image superdave commented ·

found the driver needed and its done. Closing this thread. Thank you all.

1 Like 1 ·
natalieclover avatar image
natalieclover answered superdave commented

Hello,

Are you able to take a look here https://docs.clover.com/docs/external-usb-devices and then provide some further details on what you mean/what you are trying to do?

Thanks!

Natalie

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

superdave avatar image superdave commented ·
Hi Natalie,

I saw you answered this 5 hours ago, but I don't see your comment. Can you post again?

0 Likes 0 ·
natalieclover avatar image
natalieclover answered

Hello,

I was just wondering what is the external hardware that you connect the cable to? If you can walk me through each part that would be helpful. Thank you!

10 |2000

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

Many of the drivers are particular to the specific USB -> serial hardware you're going to use. We don't keep any account of that. My suggestion is to pick well-used hardware that has a maintained open source driver.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community