question

smarttransactions avatar image
smarttransactions asked l-thomasson answered

Going on 2 years with no meaningful reply from Clover

We have sent MULTIPLE emails regarding resubmitting our app with no response. TONS of merchants waiting. Can't manage to get any clear reply whatsoever despite promises of communication.

App Marketclover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered
Hello thank you for reaching out and I am not sure what the disconnect is.

From what I can see your app was rejected shortly after you had submitted it about 1 year ago, and the requested changes have not been made to your application. From the communications that I can see it looks as though one of our TSE's had been in touch regarding concerns around whitelisting BINs which is not something that we support at this time.

From a previous communication it was offered that the best courses for you to take would be either:

1) Shorten the primary account number so they have 11 characters or less
2) Change the formatting of tracks 1 and 2 so that they no longer conform to ISO/IEC 7813:2006 standard

We have had some people mention that our communications automatically go to their spam folder so perhaps those communications routed there.

Thank you

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community