question

glitznailsandspa avatar image
glitznailsandspa asked bryanvargas commented

Reporting: Item Sales - Everything shows UNCATORGORIZED

I have 7 main categories in my Clover inventory, of which there are many services within each one. My sales report (Reporting - Item Sales) shows everything that in these categories as uncategorized. It is just a list of what was sold but is not grouping these items by category. I also have 2 revenue classes, of which those are also reported as uncategorized. This information is important to my business as i pay my employees differently depending on the revenue class or category of which was sold. Without this information grouped every week i have to go line by line and manually sort the data. I am not sure why the data is not being grouped and sorted since the information is setup correctly on my end (USER). I have tried to report via category or even revenue class would suffice. Nothing works, all uncategorized!

I have tried contacting customer support and the only response i receive is there is no option to make your desired change. They requested i post here

item-sales.pnginventory.png

Sale
item-sales.png (40.4 KiB)
inventory.png (36.7 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
ellengeary avatar image
ellengeary answered bryanvargas commented

I’m having the same issue. I need an accurate items sales report for the last 12 months, for insurance claim. I noticed the same issue of having many things posting as “uncategorized” and spent all day yesterday making sure everything was properly categorized. Total waste of time. The report didn’t update. Will now have to manually build a spreadsheet.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

Items will show uncategorized if you added a custom item instead of the inventory item. Please check the item UUIDs to see if they are the same as your inventory item, if not then they were custom items made during the ordering process.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community