question

richa avatar image
richa asked richa commented

Unable to see inventory option in sandbox menu in newly created stores

In my sandbox,If i create new store , it dont shows me option of inventory which was visible in old stores.Can you please help me with this?

inventory-screenshot.png

Inventory
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·

I am not getting any option to modify my plan. i am getting message as attached in below screenshotcloverstore.png

0 Likes 0 ·
cloverstore.png (45.2 KiB)

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered richa commented

This merchant was on the payments plus plan, I moved them over to register so you should be able to see inventory now.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·
But if I create new merchant than can it be shown to all merchants by default?I created new merchant,but in that also inventory option is not visible
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ richa commented ·
See if you are able to modify the merchant's plan via the merchant dashboard -> More tools -> Service plan.
0 Likes 0 ·
richa avatar image richa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am not getting any option to modify my plan. i am getting message as attached in below screenshot

5173-cloverstore.png

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community