question

jimboi88 avatar image
jimboi88 asked jimboi88 answered

How to get Station Pro to display Subtotal and Tax

I am setting up my Clover Station Pro for the first time and mine doesn't display the Subtotal or taxes in the register and it won't add the tax (VAT in this case) I have set up. I have made the standard 20% the default and selected the default for my products. Any suggestions??

Clover StationTaxes
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Hi, this forum is for third party developers to ask questions about integrating on Clover's platform. For merchant support, please contact Clover support. Thank you.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jimboi88 avatar image
jimboi88 answered

Ye they are about as much use as a chocolate tea pot so far. I thought someone might be able to just give me some sort of help. Never mind they can take it back if they can’t resolve it.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community