question

brajesh avatar image
brajesh asked brajesh answered

CloverGo reader for multiple merchant

Hi everyone,

I wan to know, do I need different clover go card reader for different merchants. How will I be able to know which device will be used for which transaction.

MerchantClover Go
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·
Are you a merchant or a developer?
1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

·
brajesh avatar image
brajesh answered

Hi Bryanne,

thanks for your reply. we are developer and using clover go device for our card transaction. We have completed our development with sandbox account and trying to move our app on production.

So our query is, we used api key and secret key to connect clover go device with our application in development and now we are moving our app to production so we wanted to know that how will we get api key and secret key for production app ?

and can we use multiple clover go device for same app ? because we are using api key and secret to connect clover go device and if user changes the clover go device how will it work.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community