question

nirav avatar image
nirav asked nirav answered

Did not receive a Authroization Code.

Dear Team,

We have an app published on App Market, many merchants are successfully using it. But we have found in the case of 2 merchants, it shows they have installed the app (We can see their name and merchant id under the "Installs" section in our Developer Dashboard) but we haven't received the Authorization Code for the same so we are not able to process their data.

My question is as below:

How can we send them a follow-up email and tell them to click on the app link again in their Clover Web system? Right now, I am able to only see their Name and merchant ID, not their email id, is there a way I can inform them that the account is partially set up in our App?

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered

As of right now, there is no way to access merchant emails before the merchant has clicked to open the app (triggering OAuth2). We are currently considering workarounds to make followups with merchants who have installed but not opened the app.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nirav avatar image
nirav answered

Thank you for the update. Looking forward for a workaround in future.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community