Happy new year! Hope you’ve enjoyed the break.
I'm working on developing semi-integration from my Android POS to clover mini through USB connection.
Every thing is going well, I'm just completing some negative testing.
Please see the below
- Completing a successful transaction @ 21:42:55.
- USB disconnected @ 21:43:06.
- POS reconnect attempts via SDK every 3 seconds. Initially returning the expected ‘USB Pay Display not found’ as the device is still disconnected.
- USB reconnected @ 21:43:21.
- SDK fails to reconnect ‘Permission denied’.
- Device is not connected at this stage and transactions will fail
I've also tried the below without the above reconnect attempts every 3 seconds.
1.) When the cable is removed I receive a callback for "[OnDeviceDisconnected] Clover device has disconnected. which I do I log this event and take no further action.
2.) When The cable is reattached. I should receive another callback for "[OnDeviceConnected] Device is connecting. but don't receive this call back.
Could you advise how I should implement reconnect logic on android SDK when USB cable is disconnected and reconnected.
Thanks in Advance