question

jliebergall avatar image
jliebergall asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Can i get the Export Line Items Report via API Call?

Trying to replicate the Export Individual Line Items unsuccessfully using the API calls. Only can retrieve part of the information and cant find some of the info that is avaiable for single ID GET

Trying to replicate the Export Individual Line Items unsuccessfully using the API calls.

OrdersLineItems
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Our reports are highly optimized aggregations that I would not try to replicate. I would have the merchant view it from their Clover dashboard. That being said, what information can't you get? Please take a look at our documentation: https://docs.clover.com/docs/making-rest-api-calls, you will likely need a combination of expands etc. (and you may need to make additional calls to other endpoints, I am not familiar with the exact details of that report).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community