question

yasu avatar image
yasu asked yasu commented

Number Of Sale Transactions Per Month To Track Down

Hello, I have created an app which implements Semi-Integration Clover API. I submitted the result of the test and I got an approval.

Today I have learnt I have to know the number of sale transactions done in client's place in order to charge them for using our app. Is there any function or mechanism to know the information of these transactions such as amount, number, date and time of sale transaction? I'm aware of the app "Reporting" in which you can see these information. I'm wondering if there is an API to use "Reporting" in my own app...

Thank you

Clover Android SDKsemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered yasu commented

Your app is initializing the payment, can't you track how many payments you have completed (received a response for)? Alternatively, you would have to use our REST API and obtain the payments for the period you are interested in - https://docs.clover.com/reference/paygetpayments-2 you would have to exercise some caution with this approach because payments may not all initiate from your POS.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yasu avatar image yasu commented ·
Thank you for your prompt reply! I'll check your REST API first.
0 Likes 0 ·
yasu avatar image yasu commented ·
If your API doesn't suit me, then I'll opt for counting the payments I completed by myself.
0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community