question

ldl avatar image
ldl asked rachel Deactivated commented

Missing APK download links?

Hello, I am just getting antiquated with the clover ecosystem. Just messing around and trying to get my feet wet. Natural I wanted to check out the Android launcher. However i was directed to "https://www.clover.com/developers/dev-apks". And what i saw there was the following:image description I am pretty sure there are supposed to be some resource links there.

Anyway, can someone provide some working links?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rachel avatar image
rachel Deactivated answered rachel Deactivated commented

Hi @LDL,

I just checked the Development APK page, and it loads as it should, with the App Updater and Clover engine under Initial Downloads.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

James Tickett avatar image James Tickett commented ·

Hi Rachel,

I'm finding the same as @LDL... I can't access the US APKs, and the page looks identical to their screenshot. Although, about a week ago we downloaded the EU APKs and these were configured for the US! We can still use that sqlite3 hack to reconfigure for specific environments, but this is a pain in the backside!

Do you think you'd be able to get someone to check that the EU/US ones are correct?

Will we have to use a VPN to access US dev-apks?

0 Likes 0 ·
rachel avatar image rachel commented ·

Hi @JTickett, Try this workaround: https://devask.clover.com/question/59...

0 Likes 0 ·
ldl avatar image
ldl answered

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for your quick response.

I agree, works fine with US based IPs. After I posted my question I thought that it could be a localization issue. Used a US based VPN to access the site and sure enough all links were present.

So if anyone else experiences the issue give it a try trough a VPN or spoof your IP in the manner you find most convenient.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community