question

michalpha avatar image
michalpha asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Sandbox Clover Ecommerce API Create a Refund: TOKEN FAILURE

I'm using "Create a refund" through https://scl-sandbox.dev.clover.com/v1/refunds by charge ID.
1632764928333.png

But keeps returning:

{"message":"400 Bad Request","error":{"code":"processing_error","message":"Could not refund transaction: TOKEN FAILURE"}}

Meanwhile, I even get the same error when I manually refunding through the admin panel (pre-built API call functions by Clover itself).
1632765622199.png
I believe the reason should be one of the following:
1. Clover Internal Error for handling refund in the sandbox.
2. Settings are not correct.

For case 1: Please check your API accessibility for the sandbox. If this only happens in the sandbox, it is fine, but if there is some issue in production, you might need to fix it. And please let us know if the production environment is good or not.

For case 2: Please let us know the right setting to enable the refund through API and admin panel.

Thanks

Refund
1632764928333.png (6.5 KiB)
1632765622199.png (7.7 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am guessing this has to do with a misconfiguration on our end. You were hitting a US test gateway when it appears you should be hitting a CA test gateway. I have updated the config but it may be cached. Try it again and if it doesn't work try again tomorrow and let me know.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community