question

jenalcb avatar image
jenalcb asked nhduyphuong answered

Semi- Integration with Vend POS using Wired (Internet Hub) Clover Flex setup

I am looking for a more detailed setup directions/guide for linking a wired Clover Flex terminal (using the Clover Microhub) to a PC using the Vend POS solution. The only directions provided thus far are: "connect the hub to the flex and the hub will have the LAN connection connected. It will act as a LAN pass-through". For someone that is not strong "technologically" thinking, this is frustratingly vague.

Clover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Hi jenaclb,

If you are having difficulty using the POS then you will need to contact the POS vendor. If you have tried that and are not receiving adequate support then please let me know and I will see if we can contact them on your behalf.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jenalcb avatar image
jenalcb answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

The small amount of information that I included with my question is all I have managed to find out so far. There are great instruction on their support site for setting up with the Clover Flex wirelessly, just not using a wired solution. How to pair your Clover Flex with Vend – Vend Help Center (vendhq.com)

But the WiFi at the store is proving "spotty" and we are hoping that a wired solution will stabilize the connection.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Using a wired connection is a good idea. I don't understand why there would be a difference between the configuration for wired/verse non-wired.
0 Likes 0 ·
nhduyphuong avatar image
nhduyphuong answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I submit "Semi-Integrations Intake Form" at https://docs.clover.com/docs/application 2 times already but havent received any responses

1 comment
10 |2000

When did you submit the form?

0 Likes 0 ·
nhduyphuong avatar image

Monday and Wednesday

1 comment
10 |2000

Ok, it may take us a few weeks to review your information and get back to you.
0 Likes 0 ·
nhduyphuong avatar image

I dont keep the but for sure is over 3 weeks already

1 comment
10 |2000

What company name did you use on the intake form?
0 Likes 0 ·
nhduyphuong avatar image
nhduyphuong answered

SOLAR NAILS

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community