question

ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday asked ubooktoday commented

Unable to connect to Clover device using remote-pay-cloud - 8-17-2021

has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource- ( continue issue from previous post)

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I don't need to see the details, you can just tell me it worked. The reason being is that when you post secure comments I cannot reply directly to them and the threads get difficult to manage.

We have made some changes recently to our CORs handling, and that may be impacting the request you are making from the browser. I will look into this, but it is going to take a few days. I would recommend not making the calls directly from the browser if possible (delegate them to your server).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday answered ubooktoday commented

HI We found the Issue: if we have a / behind the CORS domain link then won't work. So We just remove it. now it works perfectly. thanks.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I was going to mention that, but I wasn't sure. Did you recently add the trailing / or did you always have it? If you always had it, we should log that as a bug on our side.

0 Likes 0 ·
ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
It had always been like that. I went to the production account to check and it was the same too. That why I never thought about the / at the end.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community