question

Rachel Redding avatar image
Rachel Redding asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Issue with Sideloading APK on Clover Flex Dev Kit and Connection issue

I am trying to sideload an APK onto my Clover Flex Dev Kit and running into a couple of issues. The first issue is that I am running into is ADB recognizing my Clover Flex. It only recognizes the Clover Flex device once I connect it through the Clover Example POS using the USB connection. The next issue that I am running into is installing the APK onto the Clover Flex Dev Kit. I tried uploading the APK onto the dev dashboard and I am getting "V2 APK signature scheme is not supported". I also tried to sideload the app using ABD and I keep getting "Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES". Any suggestions on how to install the APK successfully on the Clover Flex Dev Kit? Thank you!

Clover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Please see our documentation - https://docs.clover.com/docs/working-with-apks..

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community