question

saru-fivestars avatar image
saru-fivestars asked saru-fivestars answered

station solo dev kit. cannot get past the plan selection screen?

on PRO, Mini and 2018. in dev kits, used to be able to select a plan and then restart/ re power .. cannot get past the service plan selection screen. how to get past this in a solo?

Clover Station
14 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nicholas Ho avatar image Nicholas Ho ♦♦ commented ·
Hello, this issue occurs when a sandbox merchant is on the Classic bundle. Usually older merchants is on this plan but we updated your merchants to be on a plan that is compatible with the Station Solo. Please reboot your device and try again.
0 Likes 0 ·
saru-fivestars avatar image saru-fivestars Nicholas Ho ♦♦ commented ·

Rebooting did not resolve it. re-associating did not resolve it and now SN C051UQ12130227 cannot connect to a merchant account. I do have a number of merchants on this account. can the plan be updated for all of them or please specify the exact merchant you updated?

0 Likes 0 ·
saru-fivestars avatar image saru-fivestars saru-fivestars commented ·

In desperation, I established a new developers account.. added the 2 devices to merchant ID J39J68AGWGNQ1 and I STILL get the same issue in that I can't select a plan ( even after selecting a reboot brings me back to the same screen) this account was made today, so it can't be " old?

The account name is station solo in the sandbox. ID is 3V47AVESVMSE4

Please advise next steps

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
saru-fivestars answered

Details of clover UID. AH030R5J8NX81 and FQEY8PEZGRW51. Any plan with inventory and the discounts app is fine.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

saru-fivestars answered

Please advise as the need to confirm functionality on Solo is now urgent

10 |2000

developerrelations avatar image
developerrelations answered

We are happy to assist! Please send this information over to our team at developer-relations@devrel.clover.com along with the error you are seeing on the plan selection screen that is not allowing you to continue.

10 |2000

saru-fivestars answered saru-fivestars commented

Rebooting did not resolve it. re-associating did not resolve it and now SN C051UQ12130227 cannot connect to a merchant account, even though I see the activation code in the dashboard

2 comments
10 |2000

developerrelations avatar image developerrelations ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for letting us know - have you already gotten this information over to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com for us to troubleshoot? Let us know!

0 Likes 0 ·
saru-fivestars avatar image saru-fivestars developerrelations ♦♦ commented ·
yes, sent it yesterday.
0 Likes 0 ·
saru-fivestars answered

Huge thanks, we just met our deadline..

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community