question

growlers avatar image
growlers asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Track running total sold numbers for each item

I'm looking for a running total sold number for each item. Not by requesting a report (with the strange 3 month limit) -- but at a glance, in the items lists. If it can track inventory, why not total quantity sold?

In our particular business, inventory quantity entering & tracking is not an option. But, for years we did use inventory count in the negative to keep track of how many of each item was sold, all year. At a glance we could see that (-45) we had sold 45 of item A, 73 of item B, and so on. Now that the negative inventory count option has been taken away.... I've spent hours trying to just get those figures back.

This was super helpful for rating popularity of items when ordering, or to do our version of inventory control.

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Thank you for the feedback, I have shared it with the team. Just an FYI there is a report called Item Sales under Reporting in your dashboard - Reporting -> Item Sales. This report does not seem to be limited to 3 months and may at least provide you with some help here.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community