question

dhananjay avatar image
dhananjay asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

unable to login to clover account inside clover mini emulator

I have created clover sandbox account and I have created clover mini emulator, I am now trying to add my sandbox account inside emulator, getting error please check your login credentials.
annotation-2021-06-18-152231.png

can we login inside emulator with sandbox account or we need developer account to login inside clover mini emulator.

thanks

Emulator
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

abrower10612 avatar image
abrower10612 answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

After 10 hours straight of trying to figure this out, we discovered that admin accounts do not login like they should, but the Owner account logs in just fine.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, I am glad you figured it out. Let me write up a documentation issue, it seems this is not mentioned in the documentation.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The docs have been updated. See step 5 under https://docs.clover.com/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator#installing-required-clover-merchant-apps.. Thank you for updating us so we could improve this.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered abrower10612 commented

"can we login inside emulator with sandbox account or we need developer account to login inside clover mini emulator."

I am not sure what you mean here, a sandbox account is a developer account.

Make sure you are on the latest engine (2131 - https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers/dev-apks), we had an issue with the previous version pointing to the wrong environment that we just fixed yesterday.

8 comments
10 |2000

lisatak avatar image lisatak commented ·

I am using version 2131 but I am still getting the same error as the original poster. I've tried using older version as well, but nothing works. Is it because my developer account has not been verified yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ lisatak commented ·

No, developer accounts in sandbox are not approved/verified. Make sure you have a sandbox developer account? Sandbox and production are separate environments. If you are using a sandbox account can you paste the emulator logs?

0 Likes 0 ·
abrower10612 avatar image abrower10612 commented ·
We are experiencing the same issue here. We have tried version 2131, 2022, and 2087, but none of these are working. We have our sandbox developer account set up too. It either displays the message that the credentials are incorrect, or no message displays at all
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ abrower10612 commented ·

Can you attach some logs/details for me?

0 Likes 0 ·
abrower10612 avatar image abrower10612 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I'm trying to upload a compressed pdf of the logs but even the shortest possible log exceeds your attachment limit of 512KiB
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
dhananjay avatar image
dhananjay answered

Thanks .. I thought I am doing wrong. thanks for rpy

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community