question

vishal388 avatar image
vishal388 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Print multiple receipts

I am using semi integration for my Web POs using remote cloud SDK and for iOS app using iOS SDK. In both cases, clover device at end of sale flow gives option to print receipt and it works nicely.

One of our customer want to print 2 receipts of the order once sale is complete. How do I do this in semi integration.

One option is to go to list of transaction and print it but is not acceptable to customer as it may require more time when customer is standing in front of them.

Any suggestions?

semi-integrations
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Generally, semi integrated partners print their own receipt. The receipt we print is for the payment and not itemized (because you are the POS and own the order). To my knowledge there is not currently a way to print two payment receipts remotely. We do have a REST API coming that I believe will have an API for this. I am not certain when this will be released.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community