question

Prasad avatar image
Prasad asked Prasad commented

Where can we update Requested-delivery/pickup-time by User in order-Type?

HI Guys,

I can able to convert the order from My OOS to sandbox-clover Successfully Which is reflecting in Order Table.
Actually we Provided an option to select the pickup/delivery time by the user while placing order but i couldn't able to figure it out to update the requested Pick-up/delivery time in Clover I couldn't find any field for it especially in OrderType which are not pertaining the cause .

Could you guys share your valuable suggestion on it ?

Regards, Prasad.

Orders
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image sam commented ·

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you want to be able to add pick-up/delivery time to the order. There is no specific field which can hold this information. The best suggestion I have would be to add it to the note field.

0 Likes 0 ·
Prasad avatar image Prasad commented ·

Hi Sam . Actually when Order Placed by user with Order-type :- Delivery .. We gave him an option to select Order delivery time . Where the Restaurant delivers to the User to that time by .

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered Prasad commented

Unfortunately, we do not have a built in "delivery time" field to store this information. However as Sam mentioned, you may write this info in the note field that exists on all orders.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Prasad avatar image Prasad commented ·

ok thanks Miguel . In that Case I need to use Note . Sure

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community