question

haulx94 avatar image
haulx94 asked haulx94 commented

How to customize the receipt content on Clover Mini and Station

Hi guys. I have some questions, hope you guys will help me out.

1. I want to change the default receipt content, Is it possible to do that because i couldn't find any related doc.

2. How can I get payment report data after transaction/daily/monthly/yearly?

3. Does the Payment Activity support other languages?

Thanks.

Hau.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered haulx94 commented

Is this for a native app on our device using our android sdk?

1. Here are some example code. https://github.com/clover/android-exa... or https://github.com/clover/clover-andr...

2. Reporting is available for merchants on their dashboard but no reporting endpoints are publicly available for developers. We encourage apps to use payment information to aggregate its own reporting.

3. For inventories and printing receipts, yes, Clover supports other languages. But there is no way to input them from the device. You will need to add them using the web dashboard or webapp on a computer, which will sync with the device.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

haulx94 avatar image haulx94 commented ·

Hi Sam.

You're right, I'm trying to build a native app on Clover devices. I'm clear for 1,2 but not with 3.

"You will need to add them using the web dashboard or webapp on a computer, which will sync with the device" -> Do i have to build my app as Clover WebApp to get a web dashboard which i can use to input new language ?

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

@haulx94 every merchant has a web dashboard (by logging into their www.clover.com accnt) which they can use to interact with their webapps. Because our devices don't currently support foreign language input keyboards, any foreign language input will need to be done programmatically or through a computer that supports the input. What are you trying to achieve?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community