question

ivetageorgieva avatar image
ivetageorgieva asked ivetageorgieva commented

search customers by phone

I'm trying to integrate customers search by phone number in our app.

Unfortunately, when I checked the clover API, I saw that it is possible to search only by the following fields: firstName, lastName, marketingAllowed, fullname, order.id, id, deletedTime.

Is there other way than load all customers and search in the phones list for each customer.

Customers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered ivetageorgieva commented

Hi Iveta,

Correct. It is not possible to filter customer(s) by phone number via our API. It will be best to implement and maintain the appropriate data structure on your side. Hopefully this doesn't deter your development- feel free to shoot over any follow-up questions.

Thanks,

Mark

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ivetageorgieva avatar image ivetageorgieva commented ·

Hi Mark,

Thank you. I just wanted to ask because I saw that in the customers app it's possible to search by phone. We started working on the implementation of that in our back-end.

Best regards, Iveta Georgieva

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Great! Glad to hear. Just a follow up - you may or may not have already noticed this, but phone number uniqueness by merchant's customers is not validated on our end. May be something to consider as you implement the solution you find best.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes 0 ·
ivetageorgieva avatar image ivetageorgieva commented ·

Thank you Mark. This is very helpful and important information.

Best regrads,

Iveta

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community