question

ben-m avatar image
ben-m asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Discounting / Refunding merchant app subscription

Would it be possible to discount or refund/credit a merchant that purchases an app subscription? IE: A non-profit organisation, or as a means to upsell a current client already paying for other apps that we own ( We can validate this on our side )

In this link, it mentions handling refunds, but I can't seem to find more info about it.

https://docs.clover.com/docs/monetizing-your-apps

I understand this would be possible by allowing a free tier and creating logic to charge a metered price for the "discounted" subscription amount, but I don't want to give users the impression that the app can be free, as it would not be a normal occurrence and we would have to gate our application behind a manual approval, breaking user experience and potentially losing sales for anybody trying out the free tier. ( Outside of the 30 day trial )

Any insight on the matter would be appreciated.

e-commerce apiSale
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

You should probably contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com for this request.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community