question

om-mishra avatar image
om-mishra asked skorashy answered

Access denied to package com.example.extensibletenderexample

I am getting Access denied to package com.example.user.mycustomtender . Which i have taken from https://github.com/clover/android-exa... I am trying to run extensibletenderexample , But getting Access denied to package message.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jai avatar image
Jai answered igor-yazovtsev commented

Make sure you have uploaded APK to the account using which you are logged in to the station

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

om-mishra avatar image om-mishra commented ·

Yes, My APK package name and account app package name is same.

0 Likes 0 ·
om-mishra avatar image om-mishra commented ·

Yes, I also uploaded my apk file to my clover account using same credential .But I am getting same response "access denied to package com.example.extensibletenderexample".

0 Likes 0 ·
gaurav avatar image gaurav commented ·

Steps to fix this issue:

1. Create an application, package name in application id must be same.
  2. Create Quick application on clover with the same package name as of your application.
  3. Upload signed apk of your application on clover where you had created your application.
  4. Submit it for approval.
  5. It will automatically reflect in few minutes to app market, you can download it from there.
  6. Or if you have the same merchant integrated on your clover device it will automatically synced to you device if you click on install it from your sandbox environment on clover.
0 Likes 0 ·
igor-yazovtsev avatar image igor-yazovtsev commented ·

I tried to create the app with name "com.example.extensibletenderexample1", but my application can't get access to the system. Constantly reports an error: Access denied to package com.example.extensibletenderexample1

0 Likes 0 ·
igor-yazovtsev avatar image igor-yazovtsev commented ·

I made a mistake. It was necessary to remove the extra choice in "Merchant Availability" ^_^

0 Likes 0 ·
skorashy avatar image
skorashy answered
@igor_yazovtsev - could you please let me know where to find this "Merchant Availability" choice? I am having the same issue over here!
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community