question

srinivasa avatar image
srinivasa asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Issue in testing the API Token on the sandbox

Hi, I have created an api token to pull the inventory of my merchant data.. I have hard time accessing api calls.

API Token
19 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Can you explain the problem?

0 Likes 0 ·
srinivasa avatar image srinivasa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Here are the list of questions I have while we are planning to integrate with clover customers

1. In my understanding all of my clients will have a sandbox account in that there is secret key that they can create and give it to us for accessing their data. Even in production level that's the use-case?. In real time all of the data can be acquired with mid/acces_key?
  2. We are planning to track customer orders/payments. I can only see sample data for inventory. For us to pre-start, do we have any sample data?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ srinivasa commented ·

1) No, merchants do not create sandbox accounts. Sandbox is for third party developers to test out their applications. Sandbox and production are completely separate environments. You will create a Clover web application, it will go through our approval process and then a merchant will grant you access to their data by approving the permissions your app requests and installing your app from the Clover App Market. You will then obtain an access token on the merchant's behalf via the OAuth flow. Please take a look at this - https://community.clover.com/content/kbentry/29543/obtaining-an-access-token-via-the-oauth-flow-in-sa.html which outlines the process on sandbox and provides other helpful links.

2) No, you can use the Rest API or a devkit to create orders.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

srinivasa avatar image
srinivasa answered

I am following the steps from get started on this documentation.. https://docs.clover.com/docs

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community