question

kirank avatar image
kirank asked alexrivas commented

ImagePrintJob2 max height is 2048?

We are printing receipts using image print job:

ImagePrintJob2 imagePrintJob = new ImagePrintJob2.Builder(mRef).bitmap(bmp).build();
imagePrintJob.print(mRef, CloverAccount.getAccount(mRef));

We are getting an exception:

Error trying to print /storage/....../debugcr2.png Bitmap height cannot be greater than 2048 pixels

How can we increase the 2048 height? The receipt is not particularly long in content. Just that font size is a little larger so takes more height. Less than 2048 is printing fine

Print
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered alexrivas commented
3 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I was one of the commenters :)

Yes we have a view based print, but it is extremely flaky. So we moved to ImageJob2. That has been rock solid - until we hit this. Normally 2048 is fine but recently a customer asked to print in larger font that's when moderately big receipts started to hit this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Sorry ... I don't know enough about printing, maybe @ can help?

0 Likes 0 ·
I'm having the same issue as you. I need to print a receipt that is a little big and I can't with ImagePrintJob2.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community