question

treccert5 avatar image
treccert5 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Clover App Approval

We have been waiting for a Clover approval since August, 2020. Our dashboard says "Clover received your submission on 08/14/2020 and is reviewing your app."

No one from Clover has responded to our emails Can someone please assist us?

app approvals
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We are currently experiencing a very large volume of approval requests. I have notified the team about your request but it may be awhile longer before we can get you a response.

0 Likes 0 ·
treccert5 avatar image treccert5 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

David - we have been waiting since August. You feel we will have to wait much longer? I dont understand??

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ treccert5 commented ·

Can we look up your app id based on your email in this forum? If not provide your app id and I will remind the team that you need an update.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
motocoders avatar image
motocoders answered Ram commented

we are in almost the exactly same situation, since July 2020 - what is going on?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ram avatar image Ram ♦♦ commented ·

Hello, we apologize for the delay. We took a look at your app today, and sent you feedback. Please let us know when you've addressed the feedback by replying to the email, and we will proceed further with your app review. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi, we sent you a review via email for your app last night. Please check your spam folder in case it's not in your inbox. We look forward to helping you move forward with the review once the requested changes are addressed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ram avatar image
Ram answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I apologize for the delays in app approval. Please send an email to appmarketbusiness@clover.com with your App Name and UUID, and I'll ensure you have an update on your app status.

5 comments
10 |2000

treccert5 avatar image treccert5 commented ·

FYI - I have sent multiple messages over the past 5 months to the address listed above (appmarketbusiness@clover.com ), including an email sent this morning. I have only received one response back in July

0 Likes 0 ·

Hmm, I do see that we sent you an email in September asking you for additional information so that we could approve your developer account. And then I see that we did not hear back from you. Is it possible this message was lost in your spam folder?

0 Likes 0 ·
treccert5 avatar image treccert5 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

If you are referring to the email on Sept 11, I responded to that email, and even had another conversation about it with Clover support in a separate email thread. What do we do from here?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments
treccert5 avatar image
treccert5 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

David - now it says rejected but now reason is listed.

So we know how to resolve the rejection, please provide us with a reason(s)?

3 comments
10 |2000

Hi, your app was missing some key information we need. There was enough missing that our policy is to reject and move to the next app that is ready to go. We have sent a detailed email indicating what is needed. Once you've updated the missing information, please resubmit and reply to your reviewer, and we will pick this up quickly and move forward with the review again.

0 Likes 0 ·
treccert5 avatar image treccert5 commented ·

Hi David - we sent in our response and the app still shows as under review and pending. Can we please get an update?

0 Likes 0 ·

Please email appmarketbusiness@clover.com and request an update. Your app is surely in the queue and we just don't have an update but I can't continue to try to get you updates on this forum, I am sorry.

0 Likes 0 ·
adamd avatar image
adamd answered adamd commented

Hi we are also having issues with getting an app approved. Is appmarketbusiness@clover.com still the correct address. We have been emailing for months but are not getting a response.

4 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, what's the App id?

0 Likes 0 ·
adamd avatar image adamd David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David, Its F0YQ2DHWYZ014.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ adamd commented ·

From what I can tell we sent you a long response on November asking you several questions and it doesn't seem we ever got a meaningful response from you. It does look like you followed up asking on the progress but you never answered the questions we asked. It appears you may be missing correspondence with us, have you checked your spam folder?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community