question

mlyon avatar image
mlyon asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

500 Internal Server Error on capture endpoint (sandbox)

I'm getting an internal server error when attempting to capture an uncaptured charge through the eCommerce charges API on the sandbox URL. I've tried various different charges. Creating a charge and capturing it at the same time is working fine.

An example ID of a charge I'm trying to capture: 5HXCMP3P1BM3P

Is this endpoint currently down?

Sandboxe-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

It looks like this is a known issue on our end that has been resolved, but the fix hasn't been deployed to sandbox yet. I am not certain when sandbox will be updated but I am guessing sometime early January.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mlyon avatar image mlyon commented ·

Hi David,

Happy New Year :) Just wondering if you might have any update on this? The sandbox API is still generating errors, and it's become a roadblock to developing our application. An ETA on a fix would be helpful to decide if we're going to wait it out or move to a different vendor.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ mlyon commented ·

It is scheduled for this evening, but there is a possibility it will be delayed. Give it a shot tomorrow am.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We encountered a few issues so this is delayed until tomorrow evening.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community