question

david09n avatar image
david09n asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Using Order API in Payments Plus Bundle

Hello,

I remember seeing a table on https://docs.clover.com/ few years ago describing which API are available in which service plans. Specifically Order/Inventory APIs are not available in Payments Plus Bundle (the lowest) service plan, but now I can't find it anywhere.

Question: did Clover remove that restriction and now our on-terminal app Android apps are allowed to use Order/Inventory APIs even when merchants only signed up the lowest service plan? (I understand that Clover apps, like Inventory, Register... are not available in the lowest plan)

Or, the restrictions is still there, somewhere I missed?

Thanks!

-David

OrdersClover MiniInventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I think this may be the page you are referring to - https://docs.clover.com/docs/understanding-modules. Even if the restriction wasn't there I am not sure why you would want to add orders etc. that the merchant could never see/interact with.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ben-m avatar image ben-m commented ·

In the event of a payment gateway integration, to be able to refund individual items and not the whole charge, you need to get the order information to retrieve the individual items UUID.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ben-m commented ·

There are no individual items if the merchant's plan doesn't support orders. I believe in that case all the merchant can perform is a payment for an amount (and an order is created behind the scenes with a single item).

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community