question

jeetharai avatar image
jeetharai asked taniyuki commented

International Credit Card Support for Clover Hosted Iframe

Does Clover Hosted Iframe Support International Credit Card. If so how can it be implemented. Example Credit Cards from Canada, Australia, UK etc.

Currently when testing, the the Postal Code input does not allow string of certain length and in some cases a complete International Postal Code can't be inserted in that field.

On submission I get error "Card postal code is invalid."

It would be nice to know the IFrame limitation, since we would like to be able to support international Credit Card.

API Token
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brokenoval avatar image brokenoval commented ·
@jeetharai - did you get this working? I'm attempting a valid zip (post code) on an EU card and getting the invalid zip response.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

We are aware of this issue and we are working to improve the zip code validation to work with cards from outside of the us/canada. I'll update this post when I get an estimate of a date when this will be completed.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The fix has been deployed to production.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered taniyuki commented

Changes to the zip code validation are done on sandbox. If you would like to test them out, give them a try - https://codepen.io/gareth-dsouza/pen/MWKbWwv

The rules are:
Max 10 chars with one and only one space in between.
Max 9 chars without a space.
Min 1 char

1 comment
10 |2000

taniyuki avatar image taniyuki commented ·

A customer's payment card can be stored on file so that they can pay for future orders without having to get out their wallet. Follow the instructions below: 1. Add items to the order via your Clover Register and tiny fishing tap pay.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community