question

jjone avatar image
jjone asked jjone commented

windows POS uses PCcharge icverify, how to get semi-integrated

HI,

im using a liquor POS in windows 7, it only supports PCcharge and ICverify option

how can i get it semi-integrated with clover mini. ? Do i need to hire a developer to make the semi-integration?

Thank you very much

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sophia avatar image
sophia answered

Hi,

Assuming that you have the ability to access and modify the POS code, you will have to develop the changes to allow the POS to communicate with the Clover Mini.

If you do not have the ability to access and modify the POS code, you'll have to contact the developer / company that created that software for you, and request that they integrate their solution to Clover.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjone avatar image
jjone answered jjone commented

Thank you Sophia, my POS company said they don't support Clover mini.

Is there any bridge software, just pass the total amount to clover mini. ?

We don't need anything other than that.

Justin

2 comments
10 |2000

Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

It's not an integration but if you just want to enter the total you could get the Clover Merchant Keypad.

0 Likes 0 ·
jjone avatar image jjone commented ·

HI, jacobabrams Yes, we got the clover keyboard. I guess there's no way for old-fashion windows POS to work with Clover mini.

To: Clover Team: Many old-fashion windows POSes only work with pcCharge or ICverify. you should consider a bridge or something to make an easy integration.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community