question

Sukhbir Singh avatar image
Sukhbir Singh asked Sukhbir Singh commented

Custom tender payment result is not reflecting in the native Clover Register app

Hi

I am creating third party clover custom tender for the cash payment. The tender is registering successfully. When I start the Clover native Register application, to make the payment our application was present in the list of other tenders, We are choosing our tender and trying to make the cash payment. After doing payment successfully I am setting result for the same transaction by using the following code:

Intent data = new Intent();
 data.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_AMOUNT, amount);
 data.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_CLIENT_ID, nextRandomId());
 data.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_ORDER_ID, orderId);
data.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_NOTE, getString(R.string.transaction_id_note) + order.getId());
setResult(RESULT_OK, data);
 finish();

But Clover Native Register application is not accepting my apps payment and it is not updating. Also, I have checked and found that my tender's cash payment is not listed out in the Clover transactions application.

I am using the following code in our tender application to list the payment in the clover cash log app and open the cash drawer:

Bundle extras = new Bundle();

extras.putParcelable(ARG_ACCOUNT, account);

CashEvent cashEvent = new CashEvent();

cashEvent.setType(Type.TRANSACTION);

cashEvent.setAmountChange(amount);

cashEvent.setNote("Cash Payment");

extras.putParcelable(ARG_CASH_EVENT, cashEvent);

Bundle response = getContentResolver().call(CashContract.CashEvent.CONTENT_URI, METHOD_ADD_ENTRY, null, extras);

if (response != null && response.getBoolean(ARG_SUCCESS, false)) {

CashDrawer.open2(context, account);

}

Cash payment is listing out in the Clover native Cash Log application but not in the Transactions application. Also, it is not returning the Transaction id for the same payment.

Please suggest what values should be set in the result to update the Register application in case of Cash payment?

Thanks.

OrdersPaymentsClover Android SDKPaymentConnectorCustom Tenders
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sukhbir Singh avatar image Sukhbir Singh commented ·

Hi David Marginian, Please suggest me on the same, if you have anything regarding this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Sukhbir Singh avatar image Sukhbir Singh Sukhbir Singh commented ·

Hello, Please suggest me on the same, if anyone has anything regarding this.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community