question

Danielle Cox avatar image
Danielle Cox asked maribel Deactivated answered

Gift card reporting.

I have created a gift card item that is used for issuing gift cards. I have set this as non-revenue. I now see there is a "gift card" section on the reports - I am showing up as non-revenue and not gift card. (Which doesn't surprise me since I haven't told it that I am a giftcard) How do I get my item switched over to being giftcard type instead of (or in addition to?) non-revenue?

I can't login on to sandbox today, but the reports for my emulated version do not contain the giftcard section, but a merchant who just went live does have that section.

Thanks!

Danielle

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maribel avatar image
maribel Deactivated answered

The gift card section in the Reporting app is going away and it's best to build your own gift card reports within your app.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

voski avatar image
voski answered

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way for a third party to get data into the gift card row. This is currently populated by ValueLink gift cards only.

I only see one option and that is what you are currently doing, which is setting the item to non-revenue

Best, Narbe

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community