question

seancamden avatar image
seancamden asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Clover Online Ordering, what about the site?

I'm trying to discover what default online options Clover provides to a merchant. Specifically, what sort of site is included. The copy on clover.com says "We’ll automatically build your online ordering page." But what is included? What will the URL be? What customization is available? Is this strictly a menu? Are other pages available? Can it be accessed directly, or is this something that must be integrated into an existing website via the API?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, not sure where else to ask. I am asking for a client who is already a Clover merchant.

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Answers to several of the questions you asked are available here - https://www.clover.com/help/set-up-online-ordering/ (the video is a good source for merchants). There is other documentation as well. If you have any remaining questions let me know and I can get the team involved.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community