question

ronsay avatar image
ronsay asked Al Connelly commented

Why does the CloverConnectorListener stops to fire events sudenly?

The USB connector stops firing events suddenly but the USB connection is not lost completely because it does receive Display Orders and also triggers the Payment Processing, but hangs waiting for the signature approval event to respond; but I can't send the Accept response because the Request to verify the Signature Event never fires. Very frustrating.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Al Connelly avatar image Al Connelly commented ·

This sounds exactly like a problem we are having right now, we are using USB Pay Display though. Were you able to fix this?

0 Likes 0 ·

We saw this on a Debit transaction with a PIN too, where no signature was needed so it is not necessarily tied to the verify signature event.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

sophia avatar image
sophia answered Al Connelly commented

Hi,

Could you provide more details to help us reproduce this event? The best would be if you could send us logs within 2 minutes of the event happening. You can send logs by going into the "help" app on your device, choosing "Diagnostics" on the right hand panel, and then clicking "Send Device Logs."

If you're not able to do so within 1-2 minutes, could you describe your setup? What kind of POS is the Mini currently tethered to? Which SDK are you coding to (windows, android, cloud?) What is the flow that leads to this loss of connectivity? When the connection "hangs" waiting for signature approval, if you tap all four corners of the mini (taking it out of customer-facing display mode) is the Mini functional again?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

We are having the same issue. We have a Semi-integrated Android app using USB Pay Display. From what I can gather it happened 7 times today and it seems random without any specific flow. I will ask them to tap the 4 corners and restart the USB Pay Display app to see if the Mini becomes functional again.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community