question

hrach avatar image
hrach asked sanjanaraj commented

App does not have permission MERCHANT_R

I added all permissions in developer dashboard, after that uninstall and install application, but bug in not fixed

Clover Station
9 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Have you tried searching the community? There are several posts about this error, one example:

https://community.clover.com/questions/18627/error-app-doesnt-have-required-permission-merchant.html

If you continue to have problems and need to ask a follow-up question you will need to provide some details of what you are doing.

0 Likes 0 ·
hrach avatar image hrach David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I searched in community and did all of these case.but problem still exists.What kind of details you need for more information?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ hrach commented ·

What is your app id? What steps you are taking to uninstall/re-install the application? Have you tried the steps from the link I posted above?

1. ADB Uninstall
2. Web Unistall
3. Sync Register
4. Android Studio Install (Will Fail)
5. Web Install
6. Sync Register
7. Finally Android Studio Install should work.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
sanjanaraj avatar image sanjanaraj David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am having the same issues. I've tried most of that 7 step process except i'm not sure what the Sync Register step entails. Could you explain the steps for that please?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community